The easiest way to request support online at this address: https://softwaresupport.hpe.com
- You will need to create a Passport
- Then sign in and setup your entitlement
- Live Chat is available to assist you
If you are using a Trial copy or free edition
of the software please post your question / look for answers in the forum: https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/VM-Explorer-Practitioner-Forum/bd-p/vmexplorerpractitionerforum
To request support services:The easiest way to request support online at this address: https://softwaresupport.hpe.com
- 1.Register to create an HPE Passport
- Complete all required fields demarked with an asterisk (*) sign.
- Then select Create Account.
- 2.Once your HPE Passport is created you will need to login and setup your Entitlement ID or SAID
- Under Home select My Entitlements.
- Contract Identifier(SAID) * enter your Order # XXXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXX & select Add.
- 3.You will see your Entitlement listed, with status and expirations date.
- 4.Under Home select My Support and here you have many options, including Submit a Request.
- 5.Chat is always available to help you navigate this site or assist in opening cases.
Note: The XXXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXX is an example of the 18 character entitlement specifically provided in your email receipt when you purchased this product